The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for processing various financial transactions for Company customers and assists branch office management in new business through referrals and meets established sales referral and promotional sales goals. Enhances Company image through pro-active customer-driven servicing of their needs in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
Answer questions and provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner
Maximize revenue opportunities by promoting optional services
Responsible for successful resolution of customer issues
Take necessary steps to facilitate the Company's activities
Adhere to company policy and procedure to assure audit compliance
Consistently demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
Maintain company standards in attendance, manner, ethics and professionalism
• Quick and accurate data entry abilities.
• Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a flexible and dynamic & fast-paced environment.
• Build and maintain a high level of accuracy in all areas of work.
• Excellent computer skills (advanced MS Excel, and MS Word).